From: Kevin Richards,
Founder Rock the Stage NYC and "Breaking the Chains Rock Vocal Course"
Thursday 9:43 am
I don't care how long you've been singing... 1 day or 15 years
I don't care if you're an ace at reading sheet music, or you don't know the first note on the music staff
And I especially don't care if you're friends & family think you're wonderful...
None of that stuff matters!
I feel your pain. Maybe you've tried the "Brett M. Method" or any other number of at-home singing courses and found them either too boring or old fashioned sounding. You've scoured bookstores, the internet or searched YouTube for hours trying to find something that will answer the one question that has haunted you for years -"Why am I not the singer I want to be?" You've done everything that you can... but there's still something holding you back.
It absolutely doesn't matter where you are now with your singing. What matters is that I can help you avoid most of the mistakes most singers (including myself) make at the beginning, guide you through all the rough spots in learning how to sing and help you throw stones at your enemies by turning you into a singer others will envy.
This course will ignite your singing skills beyond what you can imagine... Trust me, no other vocal course available - for Rock vocalists or otherwise - is this comprehensive and designed to give to maximum results without all the nonsense of trying to put you in some kind of "vocal style box" or loading you down with lots of "lip rolls".
Here's what people are saying about Breaking the Chains...
I've been practicing your vocal course and it's the best one out there for rock and metal hands down! And I like the fact that you stayed true to your roots of 80's hard rock and metal, and didn't conform to please the majority like some other vocal courses out there... -- Andrew L. - USA
Thanks Kevin - I've been getting into the course and am already feeling the difference in the way I sing. So stoked. Looking forward to developing and honing my skills. Thanks for a really effective and well explained course. Cheers man -- Justin S. - Canada
Kevin, I’ve just tried CD1 (after I read the e-book) and it f*ckin’ rocks! I’ve took classes with 4 different teachers and your program is the best of all! After 6 months without taking singing lessons, I could free my voice and reach notes that I forgot I could! F*ckin’ amazing! In the e-book you can find not just explanations but pictures and drawingss ...I just wanted to write you because it is a well done job...your “child” is better than most courses on the net! -- Dark, - Argentina
Dude - unbelievable stuff in your course. I never knew half the shi* you write about in the e-book. I took classical lessons for a couple of years with a so-called "Maestro" and was never told any of this stuff about compression and airflow. I'm only about a month into practicing the exercises but I can already hear a difference in my singing. I didn't think it would work that quick! Holy crap Batman! Breaking the Chains is the best cash I've spent on my singing in many years. Keep up the great work. You Rock! -- Brian D. - Scotland
Just wanted to give you an update on my voice lessons...I've been using the Breaking the Chains method and have seen an EXCELLENT change in my voice so far. I just recorded vocals for one of the songs I wrote, and it sounded the best I've ever sounded. I'm continuing to work hard man. Thanks again for this great method. -- John S. - New York City
Breaking the Chains is Geared for Rock Singers but...
Most at-home vocal courses are designed by Musical Theater, Classical or Speech Level Singing teachers - NONE OF THESE WILL TEACH YOU SING ROCK with power, range and intensity. Singing Rock takes developing specific areas of your voice to give you that "sound". But don't think this will only teach you how to belt, scream or sing into the stratosphere - even though it will - "Breaking the Chains" will allow you to sing in ANY style.
You see, the overlooked secret lies in this...
If you can hum "Do-Ray-Me" and hear the difference in those three tones, you already have what it takes to start using my course and I guarantee that you'll be amazed at the startling results you'll achieve...
Why listen to me?
I could tell you all sorts of wonderful and true stories I suppose, about how I have performed for crowds of thousands of people, toured the Far East and Europe, worked as a vocal arranger for major label artists, trained American Idol finalists and have taught 14 year olds who put far more experienced singers to shame but...
Would you really care? I hope not. None of that matters. This is about YOU. Not me.
What matters is that YOU benefit from a comprehensive, ZERO 'guesswork' course that;
- Let's you sing with ease and freedom... no more fear
- Conquers the mysterious area known as "mixed voice"
- Stops you from straining on high notes - sing effortlessly with power & clarity
- Builds a singing voice full of confidence, intensity and emotion
Introducing "Breaking the Chains -
"How to Develop Power, Range, Intensity and Emotion in Your
The Ultimate Rock Singing Program"
Some of the concepts explored in this system include:
That is a POWERFUL lesson right there... If you've ever wondered why some singers just sound better than others even though they've never had ANY training - here's the two-part secret you need to include in your singing!
If you got Breaking the Chains for these lessons alone it'd be well worth your time & money!
CD 1 - Chest Voice & Mixed Voice
Press Play For A Sound Sample from CD #1
Low Quality Preview. Optimized for Internet Playback
Chest & Mixed Voice are the foundation of your entire vocal range. Many courses neglect these very important areas for some unknown reason - but I don't! We'll go through specific, targeted exercises to create strong and powerful chest & mixed voices that set a solid foundation for the rest of your singing range. Don't make the big mistake so many other singers do in thinking your chest voice isn't important - it is. 90% of all Rock singing is done in the chest voice & mixed voice so proper development of both these areas is crucial to a well rounded singing voice.
- Powerful exercises to warm up the chest voice so it's ready to support mixed voice.
- We'll dive into some radical mixed voice exercises to help develop this mysterious & allusive area.
- Learn why mixed voice is essential to Rock & Metal singing and why most classical coaches never teach it.
- Learn my "super easy" exercise that effortlessly connects chest to head through mixed voice. If you're voice is "stuck" - this single exercise alone will unlock your range like you've never imagined.
- How to develop very strong and very even breath support - essential to singing in "the mix".
The price of the course is worth it just for this CD alone!
CD 2 - Head Voice & Applications
Press Play For A Sound Sample from CD #2
Low Quality Preview. Optimized for Internet Playback
This the whole ball of wax for Rock singers. I get so many people asking me about how to sing properly in adducted head voice that I have devoted an entire CD just to this one specific area. Nothing defines a Rock singer more than a wailing, face melting head voice. People like Robert Plant, Geoff Tate, Jim Gillette, Chris Cornell are defined by their very powerful head voice sounds. CD 2 contains some of the very same techniques they used to create those incredible voices.
Here is just some of things covered in this special CD.
- Simple, yet effective ways to develop a powerful head voice tone without sounding like an opera Soprano.
- Specific, targeted exercises to stretch the head voice range into super high notes without strain!
- I expose the biggest mistake singers make in regards to their head voice and how to avoid it!
- Simple, effective ways to keep your larynx from riding up under your chin and choking off your sound.
- How to add some "cut" to your head voice for face melting screams!
But that's not all - FREE Bonus Stuff!
Bonus #1 - You get the limited edition E-Book
- Simple, easy to understand explanations about how the voice REALLY works.
- What is the "bottleneck octave" and why does it gives EVERY singer trouble?
- I expose the biggest mistakes singers make in regards to their voice and how to avoid them!
- The proper way to warm up your voice, eat, drink and prepare before a live performance.
- How to release tension in the body while singing - crucial to maintaining your voice day after day.
- What NOT to do before AND after a performance. Most singers never figure this out on their own.
Breaking the Chains is designed to be the "Ultimate Rock Vocal System". The purpose of the program is to take singers of any skill level through a complete vocal training course with structured exercises to build a voice full of power, range and intensity.
|What You'll Receive: